36 companies and individuals have been selected as winners of the SFF Global Fintech Awards 2022 under the theme “Embracing Digital, Charting the New Normal”.
The winners, which were announced during the Singapore Fintech Festival’s Fintech Awards Dinner, were selected from 223 submissions and 65 finalists across nine award categories by a panel of 23 judges.
Four award categories were presented by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), while five award categories were presented by the Singapore Fintech Association (SFA).
The SFF Global Fintech Awards 2022 Winners
Singapore Fintech Award Winners
#2 — Validus
Validus’ auto working capital platform automates credit underwriting and decisioning for SME loans of up to $150,000.
#3 — AsiaVerify
AsiaVerify provides access to primary source data on corporate structures and shareholders across Asia.
ASEAN Fintech Award Winners
#1 — FlexM
FlexM helps brick-and-mortar merchants switch to an end-to-end digital solution for payment collection, settlement, and cashback.
#3 — Mambu
Mambu’s Shariah-compliant cloud banking platform helps Islamic banks with their digital transformation.
Singapore Financial Institution Award Winners
Global Award Winners
#3 — Stemly
Stemly uses transactional and invoice level data to create cash flow forecasts to facilitate the provision of financial products.
Fintech Employer of the Year Award Winners
Mastercard is a payment technology company connecting consumers, issuers, merchants, governments and businesses.
Singlife with Aviva
Singlife with Aviva is one of the largest homegrown financial services companies in Singapore.
Partners of Fintech Award Winners
Atome is an omnichannel brand with a buy now, pay later feature allowing customers to split payments over time.
Thunes offers a global cross-border payment network for seamless transfer of funds to 100 countries in 60 currencies.
YouTrip is a multi-currency mobile wallet that allows users to pay overseas with no transaction fees.
Knowledge Enterprise Award Winners
Chainalysis provides blockchain data and analysis to governments, banks, and businesses worldwide.
Chintai Network Services
Chintai utilises blockchain technology to modernise capital markets for banks, financial institutions, and asset managers.
Top 10 Fintech Leaders 2022
10 individuals were named the SFF Global Fintech Awards’ top fintech leaders in Singapore in 2022:
- Andrew Gazal, CEO & Founder, ESGTech
- El Lee, Chief Operating Officer, Digital Treasures Center
- Kelly-Ann McHugh, Director – Asia Pacific, MyComplianceOffice
- Manish Bhai, Founder & CEO, UNObank
- Natalia Mykhaylova, Founder & CEO, WeavInsight
- Nick Wilde, Managing Director APAC, Thought Machine
- Rajaram Kannan, Co-Founder & CTO, BondEvalue
- Sanjay Uppal, Founder & CEO, Finbots AI
- Seong Ouk Choi, Co-Founder & CEO, Sentbe
- S. Alice Chen, Co-Founder & General Counsel, ESGTech
ASEAN Fintech Leaders 2022
Five individuals were named SFF Global Fintech Awards’ top fintech leaders in ASEAN in 2022:
- Cristina Amor Maclang, Co-Founder, GeiserMaclang
- David Chen, CEO, Atome Financial
- Eddy (Kok Hoe) Wong, Co-Founder & Group CEO, VSure Group
- Salim Dhanani, COO & Co-Founder, BigPay
- Sohini Rajola, Head of Middle East & Asia Pacific, Western Union