Haryana CET 2022: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is conducting Haryana CET 2022 from today. The exam has been scheduled for two days, which begins today. More than 10 lakh candidates to appear for CET Exam 2022.
Haryana CET 2022: Exam Date
Haryana CET 2022 exam is scheduled for today and tomorrow i.e. November 5 and November 6, 2022.
Haryana CET 2022: Exam Time
The exam was scheduled on November 5 from 10:00 am to 11:45 am. Whereas on November 6, the exam will start at 03:00 PM and end at 04:45 PM (Indian Standard Time).
Haryana CET 2022: Exam Mode
The written examination is fully based on pen and paper mode.
Haryana CET 2022: Marks
In case a candidate does not fill any of the Options then 0.95 marks will be deducted for each question that is left blank.
Also Read: UGC NET 2022 result to be RELEASED TODAY, here’s how to check | DETAILS
Haryana CET 2022: OMR Sheet (Optical Mark Recognition)
No candidate will be allowed to leave the OMR Answer Sheet blank. If any OMR Answer Sheet is found blank, it shall be crossed by the Invigilator with his/her signature after mentioning “Cancelled” on it.
Haryana CET 2022: Advisory regarding COVID-19
– Practice Social distancing;
– Mandatorily use N-95 masks being provided at the Centre.
– Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made, wherever feasible.
– Strictly follow respiratory etiquette. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while
coughing/ sneezing with a tissue/ handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing off used tissues properly;
– Self-monitor health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest;
Note: For further clarification related to Common Eligibility Test (CET)-2022, the candidates can also contact 011- 40759000 or email at [email protected]
Leave a Reply