Here is a step-by-step guide for pensioners to submit their Life Certificates to Bank of Baroda via video call:
1. Log in to the Bank of Baroda Pension Saarthi portal and click on the Video Based Life Certificate tab, or visit https://tabit.bankofbaroda.com/lfcrt/#/request.
2. Enter the PPO number and account number that is registered with the pension paying branch.
3. Enter the one-time password, or OTP sent on the pensioner’s mobile number that is registered with Bank of Baroda & his/her AADHAR and click on ‘Submit’.
4. Next, the pensioner will need to select the following details:
Whether Re-Employed – Yes / No
Whether Re-Married – Yes / No
Income less than ₹9000+DA – Yes / No
Differently Abled – Yes / No
5. After submitting the details, the pensioner must select an option to schedule the video call immediately or later at his/her convenience.
6. Note that the pensioners must keep their original photo ID handy before starting the video call and they will have to grant permission to start the video call.
7. Once permission to start the video call is granted, the pensioner will be redirected to a Bank of Baroda agent.
8. Next, the pensioner must show the photo ID card so that the bank’s agent can capture it and a questionnaire will be displayed on the pensioner’s screen for the details to be entered.
9. After the images are captured successfully, the pensioner needs to share the OTP received on his/her AADHAR registered mobile number with the Bank of Baroda official.
10. After the capturing process is completed successfully, the pensioner’s Life Certificate will be updated in the pension software. If the certificate is rejected, the pensioner will be informed about the same via SMS and email.
Leave a Reply