Iyanu A’sele 2019.
The Beginning of a new dawn in Eti-Osa.
Time to serve my Constituency…
As we count down to the 2019 general elections, i Barr. Oladotun Hassan seek the face of God Almighty, hands of supports and votes of the good people of Eti-Osa Federal Constituency, as i am ready to serve you.
I have devoted my time to serving humanity, developing unique initiatives and ensuring justice thrives over injustice at all times.
To my fellow constituents; Eti-Osa Federal Constituency deserves a clear and concise vision, and noble representative at this critical period of our lives, and that is why i have come to you to give me the opportunity to serve and represent your views and expectations as a Member at the 9th Session of the Federal House of Representatives come 2019.
I am ready to go extra mile to ensure your rights are protected and by extension all Nigerians being my larger Constituency.
My priority is to be your voice and creating the enabling opportunities and environment for the good people of Eti-Osa Federal Constituency to reap the dividends of democracy in Lagos and Nigeria at large.
Nationally i shall give it my all to midwife the realization of the restructuring master plan towards the actualization of a new people’s constitution that gives total sovereign rights and provides the acceptable framework for a succint economic revolution plan and devolution of powers at all levels of governments, via the sponsoring of the following bills amongst others:
1. National Restructuring Affairs Commission Bill
2. National Plebiscites and Refrendum Bill Commission Bill
3. National Youth Development Right Bill
4. National Youth Development Commission Bill
5. National Community Development Right Bill
6. National Education Right Bill
7. National Transportation Park and Fares Management Authority Bill
8. National Labour and Employment Right Bill
9. National Multi Door Court House Bill
10. National Legal Aid and Police Protection Right
11. National Electricity Regulatory and Consumer Right Agency Bill
12. National Social Media Regulatory Agency Bill
13. National Land Allotment and Licencing Bill
14. National Anti Vices and Cultism Prohibition Bill
15. National Electoral Delineation Bill.
16. National Online Money Banking Regulatory Agency Bill
17. National Social Welfare Right Bill.
18. National Development and Project Continuity Commission- Establishment Bill.
19. National Union of Nigerian Students -Establishment Bill.
20. Company and Allied Matters Tribunal -Establishment Bill.
All these shall be prepared and ready within my first 100 days in office for presentation.
While i shall continually remain committed towards the protection of the social justice rights of the people of Eti-Osa Federal Constituency viz
Raising A Motion on the review of National Toll Gate Fares, and revenue collected shall be shared between the Concessionier and the Local government within the precinct of the toll plaza, wherein i shall push the house resolution on the Lekki Toll gates fares to be reduced to N100 flat rates for all sizes vehicles.
Also, sponsor via public petition against all illegal demolitions exercises within the Eti-Osa Federal Constituency viz: Ikota Housing Estate, Ilasan Jakande Housing Estate, Olokonla, Marwa Block Village, Otodogbame and Ilubirin Community Displacement to mention a few.
I shall create an open door policy by hosting of a regular town hall meeting with all stakeholders and leaders of thoughts Quaterly, with a view to operate a functional Constituency Office.
I shall through my office establish the Eti-Osa Development Endowment Trust Funds Project, which funds raised shall cater for the immediate needs of the people of my Constituency via Educational grant/bursary, SME’s Loans for indegent residents in Eti-Osa Federal Constituency, Ensuring all health centres within the Eti-Osa Federal Constituency are upgraded and equipped with state-of-the-art technology and medical care facilities, i shall establish and engage through partnerships a special Free Youth Vocational Training program on various skills like: plumbering, tailoring, Agriculture training in farming, fishery, poultry, barbing/hairdressing, spa services, dstv installation, bricklaying and building technology, photography, video and film production, refrigerator/air conditioning system repairs, weldering and metal fabrication, carpentry and wood works, tiling and interior design, event, catering and hotel management, computer and phone repair engineering to mention a few.
This and many other worthy people’s oriented policies shall be influenced and implemented for the good people of Eti-Osa Federal Constituency and by extension all Nigerians.
Indeed this is the beginning of a new dawn in Eti-Osa Federal Constituency.
Eti-Osa is my place, my pride and my passion, i am ready to serve you better.
My Word is My Bond…
Vote Alliance for Democracy
Vote Hon. Dotun Hassan as Member, Federal House of Reps.
Eti-Osa Federal Constituency.